Off The Wall Squash delivers coaching tailored to suit each individual’s needs.
We are passionate about developing squash; any age, any standard. Come and join us and get involved with the healthiest sport there is to play. We currently have an active Academy in Colchester, Essex and can provide access to top quality coaching to suit your standard, whether that be complete beginner or professional.
Our team of coaches can offer a vast array of coaching possibilities, this can be anything from 1:1 individual lessons, in a group, or bespoke full day and weekend camps. Below is just a short outline of the types of coaching that we offer;
1:1 lessons tailored around the specific requirements of the player;
- Player led coaching.
- Fitness and match preparation.
- Game analysis.
- Developing and refining techniques.
- From beginner to professional level.
Have a look at our COACH PROFILES for lesson pricing.
Working with other players under coach guidance;
- Lessons tailored for the needs of the group.
- Well planned and structured sessions.
- Work as a team with others of similar standard.
- Regular scheduled sessions you can choose to attend.
Bespoke Sessions & Camps
We deliver what you need;
- We can host the sessions / camp or visit your local club.
- Full day, weekend clinics and holiday camps.
- Camps for individuals of similar standard, or team and club camps.
- Guest coaches / mentors such as World Class professional tour players Daryl Selby, Peter Barker, Ben Coleman & access to many others.
- Children’s squash parties available upon request.