On court Services
We offer a wide range of services at our own academy in Colchester, as well as being able to deliver within your own club or on behalf of a National Governing Body.
Off The Wall Squash delivers high quality coaching tailored to suit each individual’s needs.
We are passionate about developing squash; any age, any standard. Come and join us and get involved with the healthiest sport there is to play. We currently have an active Academy in Colchester, Essex, with over 100 junior members. We provide access to top quality coaching to suit your standard, whether that be complete beginner, club, county, national or even professional.
Our team of coaches can offer a vast array of coaching possibilities, this can be anything from 1:1 individual lessons and group lessons, as well as our regular timetable of Academy group squads. 1:1 lessons are available for juniors and adults and you are not required to be a member.
One Day, Weekend and Bespoke Training Camps for Adults and Juniors.
We provide training camps for a wide range of players, from beginners to elite level and from juniors though to adults, we hope to cater for all squash enthusiasts.
Where possible, we will also invite guest coaches and trainers along to further enhance your experience. Recent appearances have come from PSA Professional players and coaches Daryl Selby & Ben Coleman.
If you have an idea of a camp you would like us to run either at our own academy or a club local to you, please get in touch, we’re always keen to hear your ideas.
Providers of high octane exhibition nights to leave your club members buzzing for months to come!
We work with clubs to facilitate a fantastic up close and bespoke exhibition of world class players competing at your club. The exhibition showcases the athleticism of world class squash combined with an entertaining evening of workshops, Q&As and socialising with the players.
We have access to men and women on the PSA tour, and can provide options for you based on your budget and the scale of event you are hoping to host. Past exhibitions have included; Amr Shabana, Cameron Pilley, Daryl Selby, Simon Rosner, James Willstrop, Gregory Gaultier, Jenny Duncalf & Laura Massaro.
Off court Services
We have worked with individuals, clubs, counties & regional associations, as well as National Governing Bodies and Foundations to deliver a wide range of off court services to compliment what we provide on court.
We have extensive experience in delivering successful squash and sport related projects, advice and delivery plans.
Our experienced team can provide your organisation with a number of benefits that include:
- Audits of your facility, club or structure with recommendations for developing a stronger business or membership. We have a particular expertise in the area of increasing participation.
- We can create affordable and workable delivery plans for you, reflective of your target demographics (age groups, backgrounds etc), utilising current knowledge of sports insight to benefit the delivery of activity.
- Experience of managing and delivering high quality sporting activity and events.
- Extensive mentoring experience to help develop and grow your workforce.
- We can help you to secure club grants.
- We can support you by guiding you through any club or organisation plans, particularly where this is linked to participation and membership increases.