OTWS GP2 – Moreton Hall
Where? Moreton Hall, Mount Rd, Bury St Edmunds, Bury Saint Edmunds IP32 7BL
When? Sunday 10th December, 9.30am-3pm
- These tournaments are designed for beginners to squash, a great way to introduce newbies to fun, competitive play with similar standard players.
- If you have played for your county, you are not eligible to play and we'd suggest looking to enter copper and bronze England Squash tournaments.
- The format of the day will depend on numbers entered per category, but we always aim to make sure players get a minimum of 3 matches.
- Please enter based on your current school year (Year 4 and under, Year 6 and under, Year 8 and under). This is school year, not age.
- Players and parents we may ask for volunteers for refereeing. We can brief you on rules, but helps us for smooth running and is a typical set up for junior tournaments to be run this way.
- Please bring clean white soled shoes, water, snacks and food. Food is not available for purchase at all venues.
- Children can borrow rackets and eyewear if they don't have their own.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.