The expertise within the OTWS team provides a diverse skill set that can be utilised to provide the best solutions with the highest quality to meet your squash business needs.
Our skills and experience include:
- Establishing and delivering national participation programmes for squash including outreach programmes of activity, resourcing equipment, managing the delivery of outreach activity with follow up at local facilities, training and mentoring of activators. Creating and implementing “Wot No Women” squash programme, recruiting and training 24 female coaches across 3 counties.
- Managing squash facilities and finances from red to black, increasing participation, delivering a programme of club activity and services that moved the facility to a financially sound footing.
- Team members have coaching success including coaching a national champion and world top 10 players, coaching national teams, regional and county squads, presenting at WSF and ESF conferences, working both in the UK and overseas.
- Media experience includes negotiating the deal that secured the Canary Wharf Classic at Canary Wharf.
- Securing funds in excess of £300k for squash via Small Grants Funding, Sportivate, Sports Premium, health funding and sponsorship from racket manufacturers and other local sponsors.
- Written successful funding bids, including £200k for CSAF funding.
- Responsible for formatting and implementing a national grading programme (similar to a golfer’s handicap).
- Delivered in excess of 100 National, Regional and County tournaments and events.
- Extensive voluntary experience at international, national, county and local levels.
- Worked with England Squash to help implement the introduction of coloured courts into England.