Work With Us
Off The Wall Squash are expanding and want to hear from forward thinking, dynamic and inspiring coaches who would like to work as part of the OTWS team
We are passionate about developing squash and racketball for people of all ages and abilities.
We want to increase the number of people playing and enjoying our sport and in order to achieve this we need to create a workforce of the highest quality that shares our enthusiasm and commitment to delivering the best, whether working with primary school juniors, beginners, club or elite players.
By working as part of the OTWS team you will be part of a network of coaches who will work together to deliver a professional product under the OTWS trusted brand.
For your coaching business, club and players;
- Ability to use the OTWS branding as part of your coaching business
- Option to establish an OTWS academy
- Academy members can access OTWS kit for training and competing
- Access to branded materials such as pop up banners and posters
For you as a coach;
- Coaches kit including branded t-shirts, hoody and tracksuit bottoms
- 1x digital & 1x hard copy of OTWS Junior Progress Awards
- 1x digital & 1x hard copy of OTWS Squash Fit primary schools programme
- Bespoke coaches support for you depending upon your personal CPD requirements (e.g)
- Coach mentoring
- Shadowing opportunities
- Trade prices on junior squash bag for primary schools/junior work
- Discount on Polar multisport and heart rate monitors
- Opportunity to access trade account with clothing & equipment manufacturers*
- Access to coaching and business support by the OTWS team
If you’re interested in joining the OTWS team please get in touch using the contact form below. Here you can also upload your CV for us to review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we do not provide the resources for free, however, we do ensure the services and support will benefit your squash business and are competitively priced.