What does an Affordable exhibition evening look like?
- Starting early evening, players offer a combination of time on courts for juniors and adult players wanting to hit a ball with the stars.
- We then suggest the players compete against the winning club members from the ‘play a pro’ auction or raffle. This can be filmed as a memento.
- As spectators arrive for the main event, the players can chat and mingle, providing a very personal experience for those there for the evening.
- The main event; a personal close up exhibition of world class players competing at your club. The exhibition provides a combination of the athleticism of world class squash players combined with an intensely entertaining on court commentary as the players show just what sets them apart from even the top club player.
- The evening is rounded off with a hosted question and answers session, raffle draw and drinks in the bar.
How is this affordable and managed?
An exhibition night can seem expensive, however, our tried and tested model can demonstrate how you can both afford the evening and make a small profit.
Funding the evening is best achieved through a number of activities that together make the evening affordable. These can include:
- Offer the opportunity to local businesses to sponsor the evening – we can provide you with guideline prices for this.
- Early booking discounts for a set number of tickets, encouraging people to pay early. Again, we can suggest a pricing structure for you linked to the spectating spaces you have available.
- Host a ‘play a pro’ auction or raffle for 2-4 lucky players (depending on the number of courts you have available) to have their very own on court experience with a world class player.
- Hold an evening raffle for signed shirts plus other regular raffle items.
- Ensure early discounted bar food options are promoted to encourage spectators to eat before or after the exhibition.
- Drive promotional bar offers to increase bar sales.
How can it be promoted?
- OTWS and chosen professionals will use social media streams to help promote your event.
- OTWS can provide a branded & personalised poster for you to advertise your event.
- OTWS will liaise and book players on your behalf, working with you to find the right combination of players for your budget.